doodh made by happy cows
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to this website (the 'Site'), the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users. woohoo is a milk brand under ‘Happy Beverages and Foods Private Limited’ (referred to as HBFPL, here below), whose registered office is at: No. 452 A/P Khandale, Taluka Shirur, District Pune 412 208. Maharashtra, India maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information and communication.
In these Terms and Conditions, 'affiliated entities' means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies or brands of ‘HBFPL'.
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the logo, graphics, text, design, images, audio and video without prior written permission of HBFPL. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you have unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.
- We work on a subscription or a pre-paid model and customers are requested to subscribe for the entire month in advance. A detailed itemized consumption bill will be sent to your registered e-mail ID, end of each month.
- Order would be considered 'complete' only post payment has been made and door-step deliveries would begin from the second day of placing the order.
- All changes in delivery schedule to be informed atleast a day before the delivery, by 6pm (Monday-Saturday) and between 2pm-5pm on Sundays. Call/whatsapp/SMS/mail us to make changes.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by HBFPL'. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or email address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be used by 'HBFPL' in accordance with the privacy notice of the Site. Any other communication or material you transmit to the Site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
- While 'HBFPL' endeavors to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, 'HBFPL' makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. 'HBFPL' assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither 'HBFPL' nor its affiliated entities, nor any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- 'HBFPL' also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- 'HBFPL' has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
- Although 'HBFPL' may from time to time, monitor discussions, chats postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, 'HBFPL' is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. 'HBFPL' will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing 'HBFPL' to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials and reserves the right to remove any such materials at any time from this Site.
- While HBFPL endeavors to provide the most accurate, up to date information, products and services the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover, HBFPL may make modifications or changes to this site or changes to the site or the information on products and services described in this site at any time. HBFPL is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on the site; HBFPL reserves the right to modify or cancel orders anytime including but not limited to the orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which HBFPL believes the customer has violated applicable law and orders that HBFPL believes are harmful to HBFPL or its vendors/suppliers/affiliates. HBFPL also reserves the rights to modify/limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
- HBFPL may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification and the revised version shall be available on the site. In the event of you not agreeing to the revised terms, then you should stop using the site. By continuing the usage of this site you are agreeing to the revised terms and conditions.
- You must not use any registered or unregistered trade marks on the Site without either our prior written permission or the prior written permission of the relevant trade mark owner.
- With respect to information or materials that you choose to display or post on any interactive services of the Site ("user content"), you grant 'HBFPL' and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such user content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for 'HBFPL''s and the affiliated entities' business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive termination of this agreement for any reason. For each item of user content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that such user content (as applicable), and your provision or creation thereof through the Site, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit.
- Please note that other Site visitors may post messages or make statements in the services that are inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, or offensive. 'HBFPL' and the affiliated entities neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statements made in any services by third parties. Without limitation, 'HBFPL' and the affiliated entities are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the services (including without limitation errors or omissions in postings or links or images embedded in messages or profiles) or results obtained by using any such information or materials.
- 'HBFPL' may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. You will be bound by changes even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Government of India. By using the Site you agree to submit to the Indian jurisdiction court in the event of any dispute.
Shipping policy of HBFPL
- Shipping policy of HBFPL applies to all its subsidiaries and affiliated brands including woohoo
- While HBFPL endeavors to provide the most convenient delivery time as required by the consumer, HBFPL cannot commit any time fixed for delivery. The delivery of our products will be made between 5:30 am to 9:00 am of the date. It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
- Currently the products will be delivered for addresses in Pune. For other areas please call HBFPL.
- Orders will be booked for at least third business day delivery.
- While placing the order the customer shall provide the following details.
- Name of the recipient
- Flat number/bungalow number
- Name of the building/society
- Name of the road/street/marg
- Contact number landline/mobile
- Proper/familiar land mark
- Email address
- After the order is accepted by HBFPL, a confirmation email or SMS or call will be sent or made to the customer.
- The delivery will be made on the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing the order. The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address at any circumstances.
- HBFPL’s delivery agent will attempt delivery of the products once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery attempt will be made.
- HBFPL will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by the customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address;
- Premises locked.
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery agent of HBFPL;
- Addressee refused to accept the products.
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbor, based on the instructions from the customer.
- In case of civil disturbances, floods, Heavy Rains, National strike/bandh or in happening any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.
- Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made up to 48 hours before the delivery time.
Return and Refund Policy
Cancellations and Returns
- We like to plan our supply chain well in order to serve you better. Hence order cancellation can be done minimum 48 hours prior to cancellation of doodh supply.
- To cancel an order, please notify our woohoo-walas either through:
Call – 7030 22 8800 or e-mail – email@example.com
and quote your mobile number for reference along with cancellation reason. No cancellation fee applies.
- Doodh once dispatched cannot be cancelled or returned. In such case, we will not be able to refund any order, which has been already dispatched.
- We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made;
- If the cancellation was made in time, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 10-14 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
- In the unlikely event that we deliver a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item.
- In case of puffed packs or damaged packs, please return them through our woohoo-walas either the same day or next day. This will help us understand the problem better and fix them. Your feedback is valuable. You could also call us on our woohoo-walas no.
- If the cancellation was made in time, we will refund or re-credit your account with the full amount. This includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable
- Refund timelines:
Refund within 5-10 working days from the date of cancellation of order:
Pay Mode Refund Mode Credit Card Credit Card Net Banking Bank account online transfer Debit Card Bank account online transfer Cheque Cheque
* Note Working Days are Monday To Friday excluding holidays
Please note: You can check the status of your refund in your Account by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund Cheque will be issued in the billing name unless otherwise advised by customers.
- n case the refund Cheque is lost by customer, Cheque will be reissued in15 days on the receipt of affidavit.
- In case of incorrect name on the refund Cheque, a new Cheque will be reissued in 15 days on the receipt of original Cheque from the customer.
- If your refund doesn't appear in Your Account, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact customer care for further assistance.
- A convenience fee of Rs 100 will be deducted from each refund processed and the remaining balance will be credited to your account.